Our client is looking for an HR generalist with focus on soft HR.
HR Generalist m/v
Purpose of the job Support the HR and business organization regarding recruitment & selection activities, training & development and carry out HR initiatives in line with the business needs in order to have competent employees in due time and retain the talent. Accountabilities: 1. Recruitment
- Support the HR team by organizing, executing and administering recruiting activities for white and blue collars - under the responsibility of and within the HR Director guidelines - with the aim to attract the right candidates.
- Publish vacancies on internal communication channels and external jobsites.
- Organize and go to job fairs, active search on databases, networks etc. Build a network of potential internal candidates. Build partnership with schools, recruitment offices, interim offices…
- Maintain and improve the candidate database.
- Execute and administer the selection activities for blue and white collars within a given budget and time frame in order to hire the right candidates (internal and external) in line with the business needs and under the responsibility of the HR Director.
- Pre-selection of candidates based on CV - Give feedback to candidates - Do & coordinate interviews - Set up and analyze assessment of good candidates
3. Onboarding administration
- Make the contract proposal under supervision of the HR Director and provide the candidate and the involved people/departments with the right information in order to create a smooth start of the new hire.
- Prepare and make contract proposal to the selected candidate
- Ensure correct transfer of details of new employee to payroll department and other departments - Provide selected candidate with all necessary information to ensure a smooth start of the selected candidate
- Support the HR Director with regards to the retention policy by systematically reviewing the recruitment & selection process with the purpose to increase the retention rate.
- Support, execute and analyze the follow up meetings after 3 months in service - Prepare, coordinate and/or lead internal mobility forum to promote internal development - Perform exit interviews with the employees who decided to leave to better understand the reasons for leaving and enable the management to improve retention/turnover - Give feedback to the HR Director and business concerning these meetings and store the information correctly.
5. Training & development
- In accordance to the annual training plan and internal guidelines, plan, organize, coordinate and control the training activities in order to contribute to the constant training and talent development, required to achieve the expected business results in the short, medium and long term.
- Collect training needs from business organization - Evaluate if training needs are according to the training plan and organizational needs - Check availability of trainers or external service providers - Plan training and invite trainees - Ensure training material is available - Register inscriptions and follow up results - Organize initiatives to further develop our workforce
6. HR Initiatives
- Support, propose, organize, administer HR initiatives & HR Communication that develop the business organization and its employees, under supervision of the HR Director. As well as HR Initiatives that enhance the employee's work experience
- Prepare, plan and execute HR communication to business organization and its employees.
Education: Minimum bachelor degree (social studies, psychology,…)
Languages: fluent in Dutch, French and English
Skills / Experience:
3-5 years' experience in recruitment & selection Knowledge in Talent Management aspects Very good social and communication skills A high level of integrity is required Good and efficient reporting skills Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vista)
They offer you a permanent contract with a competitive salary with attractive benefits.