3 of 9Next
Leading international legal practice with a truly global presence with offices in Brussels and Antwerp.
The role of HR Director will have 3 core responsibilities: strategy, team management, advise and support the Partners:
- Input to business modelling and planning
- Identify and map talent and succession pipeline
- Facilitate the workplace culture through HR initiatives
- Analyze and translate global business reporting to aid business decisions
- Support local and global management to influence the development of performance, recognition and reward policies and programmes (a particular focus is currently on diversity and wellbeing)
- Provide strategic input to influence the design of firm wide projects for the benefit of the Practice and working with the HRD/ Central HR/ other Support departments to ensure smooth implementation
- Collaborate and liaise with the other Support Heads in the Practice in provision of a coherent and coordinated service to the practice group and the firm
- Provide advice for senior management on issues around performance, objective setting, conduct and remuneration for individual partners
- Ensure that newly promoted or laterally hired partners are appropriately inducted and supported as they transition
- Overall responsibility for the management of the HR including: Recruitment; Performance development; Compensation and benefits; Compliance with HR policies and procedures.
Key requirements for the right profile of HR Director:
- Technical competence in all aspects of employment law, compliance practices and policies.
- Successful experience as a senior HR in a corporate, professional services, consultancy or law firm.
- Excellent track record of working with senior management within a complex international organization.
- Strong commercial/business acumen with the ability to influence strategy through creative and pragmatic issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface at all levels and particularly to win the respect of the Partner community, building and developing strong client relationships.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to nurture and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment.
- Enjoy both the operational and strategic sides of this role and show great flexibility.
- Resilient, able to understand that credibility has to be earned and may take time.
- Ability to deal sensitively with difficult issues and personalities.
Our client offers a complete package including a company car with fixed and variable salary.
The role reports directly to the Global HR Director based in the UK.
+32 2 290 97 55
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
34 days left to apply
- Function type: HR management
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Dutch, English, French