HR Business Partner EMEA
- Permanent, Full-time
HR Business Partner EMEA
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Join a global Company that is the leader in the powersports industry.
- Be part of a supportive team and positive culture where people matter.
- Great learning opportunity by interacting with cross functional teams to reach common goals.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
HR Business Partnering (approx. 50% of the time)
- Provides advice and support to assigned teams on all HR related matters.
- Acts as a business partner to drive business results that optimize talent, structure, processes and culture by asking appropriate questions and providing solutions.
- Collaborates with the Belgian leadership team to further nurture and develop a best in class Employee Experience.
- Participates in HR projects supported by the team as needed. Creates and nourishes a network of partners to support the realization of EMEA HR initiatives.
- Acts as a backup for compensation and benefits related matters
- Helps assigned team members in their ambitions by actively supporting establishment & implementation of personal development plans.
- Participates in the third phase of the recruitment process in her/his assigned area for permanent and temporary professional positions until the employee is hired.
- Ensures 5* onboarding experience for employees in her/his assigned area in collaboration with the Talent team. Makes sure the presentations and training material are up to date. Delivers content to the newly hired employees. Follows up on integration of newly hired employees and makes sure their engagement is kept at the required level.
- Punctually collaborates with the Total rewards team in making sure the internal equity is maintained within her/his assigned teams (participates in salary review, salary offers elaboration, etc.)
- Supports the HR lead in relocation, expatriation or short-term assignment processes management (offers preparations, follow up, communications, integration, etc.).
- Actively participates in local employee value proposition activities.
- Promotes healthy professional environment by ensuring H&S principles are activated and BRP values are respected.
Leadership and Talent Development (approx. 50% of the time)
- Acts as the main point of contact for Talent programs activation and execution with the global center of excellence. Regularly communicates with the global center of excellence and adapt novelties into EMEA reality.
- Runs whole talent cycle for the region (Performance management process incl. reports preparation, performance reviews co-animation, follows up on results and supports action plans. Co-manages Talent reviews for the region - high potential employees & leaders’ identification, follows-up on development activities & ensures succession plan for mission critical positions).
- Ensures organization has the talents needed by encouraging a culture for continuous learning, support global talent team in the deployment of their initiatives such as mentoring, eLearning library, office vibe, etc.
- Co-develops retention strategy (together with the EMEA HR lead and the Talent team)
- 4-5 years of experience as HR generalist including 2-3 years as HRBP
- Experience ideally acquired within an international HR environment
- Academic degree, ideally in HR/OD related field
- Knowledge of the Belgian and European labor law
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, Dutch and French are a plus
- Irreproachable business ethics and solid interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and collaborative, curious to question, learn, listen and develop “can do” solutions
- Ability to challenge and be challenged
- Ability to influence decisions
- Strong self-organization, priorities setting skills and ability to deal with multiple priorities
This position is based in Ghent, Belgium and requires certain number of business trips.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 5 years experience
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 7 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Human resources' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.