10 of 30Next
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high-quality cardboard packaging for the Western European market. They have more than 80 years experience in packaging and are a leader on their market.
As a dispatcher you'll be in charge of :
- Drawing up a production receipt, order form and loading orders, so that loading and delivery is correctly managed (40 to 50 trailers per day);
- Close cooperation with orderpickers and managers;
- Contacts with customers, carriers and internal services.
The ideal dispatcher for our client has to :
- Be smooth in Dutch and French ;
- Work easily with Word and Excel;
- Have a geographical knowledge of the routes in Belgium/the Netherlands/France;
- Already worked 3 to 4 years in the same position;
- Be a teamplayer;
- Be stress resistant,customer friendly and able to work independently;
- Be able to maintain good contacts with drivers.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration supplemented with extra-legal benefits, but also a varied position in a dynamic team in a very modern company.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Dispatcher
- Sector: Logistics, Transport and Handling
- Flemish Brabant
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)