Director Pharmaceutical Applications
Sterigenics is currently looking for a Director Pharmaceutical Applications:
Reporting to the Global VP of Strategic Accounts, the Director of Pharmaceutical Applications is responsible for a Portfolio of multi-national Customers in the pharma sector that use our facilities world-wide but are primarily headquartered or doing significant business in the European region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and grow the assigned portfolio and improve our pricing margins with the existing business over time.
- Re-contract the base business as required. Expand services and add customer projects in support of annual revenue growth.
- Seek and obtain new sales within the base business and with other customers.
- Develop extensive relationships at multiple levels and functions with the accounts assigned. Assume the leadership role as the central point of contact at Sterigenics for each customer.
- Facilitate and lead all Sterigenics’ functions to service the customer and resolve any issues.
- Communicate the vision of the company with Pharma customers. Generate both short and long term strategies for each customer to expand our business and influence across Sterigenics and its sister BUs as appropriate, including the identification of critical operational capabilities, licenses and certificates needed to support pharma requirements.
- Work with Operations, Quality/Regulatory Assurance, Finance, Expert Advisory Services and Customer Service to service the customer and assure beneficial outcomes for Sterigenics and the customer.
- Assist in the continuous improvement and Operational Excellence in all areas of Sterigenics with quality, productivity and operational efficiency, and cost control/reduction.
- Provide annual forecasts by customer and by facilities for revenue and capacity support.
- Represent Sterigenics at the appropriate external, customer facing events to further understanding of Voice Of Pharma Customer (VOC), market insights and trends while working with the Pharmaceutical Segment Leader and Marketing to help ensure our strategies and communications are effective.
- Work closely with the Pharmaceutical Segment Leader to support the commercial development of annual global growth strategy (revenue targets, growth rates, marketing plans and key marketing initiatives to help drive revenue for the business).
- Support the identification of critical operational capabilities, licenses and certifications needed to support the Pharmaceutical requirements (ex. GMP, cold chain management, etc.) Serve as the pharmaceutical industry subject matter expert to support cross functional decision making and broad-based business strategy.
- Represent Sterigenics at external, customer facing events to further understanding of VOC, market insights and trends to ensure our strategies are appropriately aligned with targeted opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships within Sterigenics and across Sotera Health and sister BUs, Nordion and Nelson Labs to accelerate revenue and combined cross business value propositions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements associated with terminal sterilization.
- Advanced degree within a Business or Science-related field.
- Solid experience in strategic sales preferably in a Pharmaceutical or Medical services/products industry.
- Demonstrated management of complex selling solutions preferred.
- Sterilization experience preferred. Prior experience in Operations or Quality is an asset.
- Specific experience with advanced negotiations in a complex selling environment.
- Strong general business knowledge and a successful sales accomplishment record.
- Must be able be willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Global experience a plus.
- Ability to work remotely or in an office setting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with CRM tools in support of opportunity management, pipeline and demand forecasting.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.