1 of 4Next
Our client is a leading company within the Fashion World and located in the Belgian Fashion Capital: Antwerp. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Customer Service Scandinavia with excellent knowledge of Danish to join their team. The company is located in the heart of Antwerp.
Customer Service Scandinavia
As a Customer Service Scandinavia your responsibilities are:
- Order intake, processing and all actions related
- Handling all customer requests in terms of orders, delivery information, product faults, transportation etc.
- Back order management and credit collection
- Providing pro-active technical and commercial advise
- Support commercial activities and the sales representatives
- Provide relevant sales information
- Collaborate with logistics
- Excellent knowledge of Danish, both spoken and written. Furthermore, you understand Swedish and Norwegian.You also have a decent knowledge.
- You have relevant professional experience within a commercial support role
- You can easily perform under deadlines and you are good in prioritizing
- You communicate in an open and structured way
- You are customer oriented
- You like to take initiative and you take ownership within your work
- You have strong organizational skills
- You want to be part of a highly motivated, multi-cultural team
- You have a passion for fashion
- Knowledge of AS400 is a plus
- Modern work environment
- Highly motivated and multi-cultural team of colleagues
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Fixed contract after a successful temporary period
+32 3 303 28 61
Emiel Banningstraat 47
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
36 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Textile, leathers and attire
- Antwerp & Port of Antwerp
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
From € 2.000 to € 3.000 per month