8 of 16Next
The client, based in Diegem, is a healthy, international and market leading company in the FMCG sector.
Customer Service Manager
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll have to:
- Manage a Customer Service Team directly, 2 teams indirectly
- Provide help to customers using your organisation's products and services
- Communicating with existing customers through various media
- Meet with other managers to optimise customer sattisfaction
- Handle possible complaints or incidents with customers
A successful Customer Service Manager has:
- A good knowledge of Dutch and French (English is a plus)
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree, or equivalent through experience
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills to inform, help and advice customers as well as the team
- Listening skills to understand possible issues with customers
- Problem-solving skills
You'll find yourself managing an ambituous team in Diegem. Be the one responsible to elevate your team to the next level and reach the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
The client offers an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits. There's a lot of room to grow in the company as well.
+32 2 290 97 97
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
1 day left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Flemish Brabant
- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.700 to € 3.800 per month