Our client is active in the IT sector. It concerns an interim assignment of minimum three months.
Customer Service Administrator
The responsibilities for this function as Customer Service Administrator are:
- You receive, process and verify the accuracy of purchase orders from customers;
- You deliver the software products as per purchase order;
- You administer the software license management;
- You respond to customer service requests and ensure and provide quality service to both international and external customers;
- You receive inquiries from and/or contacts the organization's regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues;
- You obtain and extract order information for reporting purposes to management, internal and external customers;
- You actively participate to continuously improve existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
The required qualifications for the position as Customer Service Administrator are:
- You have an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You work accurately and have excellent communication skills;
- You are customer oriented;
- You are a team player and a multitasker;
- You already gained some experience.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary with extra legal benefits;
- The possibility to work completely from home after the training period;
- The company is easily accessible by public transport and has free parking spots.
Interested in this temporary assignment? Apply today!