- Page Personnel
- Permanent, Full-time
Our client is a fast growing and international company active in the FMCG sector. With their offices located at the heart of Brussels, they are easily accessible by public transport.
- You provide quality support to our members (such as producers, wholesalers, supermarket chains) by answering their questions about the use of our standards and services specific to the sector, by referring to defined instructions and procedures. Support is provided by telephone and/or e-mail, in the customer's language, and is managed in the CRM system.
- You contribute to the optimal satisfaction of all of our members.
- You actively use and maintain your knowledge of all industry standards and services, and also follow market developments in this regard to ensure outstanding customer service.
- You know the key players in the sector and have a flair for opportunities.
- You proactively follow up on members when they express interest in an industry-related standard and/or solution.
- You identify needs that are not yet included in the standards and/or solutions and pass these on to the Business Analysts within the department.
- You contribute to the smooth internal functioning of the department:
- You provide support to the Sector Manager, Business Analysts and/or Project Managers within the department, when necessary, during the implementation of projects or sector actions.
- You contribute to the quality of service and current sector standards and solutions, and make proposals to improve internal procedures and working methods.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or an equivalent level of thinking.
- You want to learn more about our standards and have a special affinity with IT systems/applications.
- You have experience in customer service, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You have a good written and spoken command of Dutch and French. You are also fluent in English.
- You know better than anyone else how to approach the customer and how to help them: you have a lot of patience, listen carefully, use clear language and take the right action to meet their needs.
- You provide accurate information: you carefully target members' needs and ask the right questions.
- You are proactive and solution-oriented, taking the right initiatives when needed.
- You are flexible & eager to learn: you follow developments within sectors and take action to maintain your knowledge in this regard.
- You have a sense of organization and you know how to set priorities when necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)? A good point for you!
A full-time contract with an attractive salary package (including fringe benefits).
A stimulating function that you can continue to develop.
A unique career with opportunities for development.
A place in a dynamic team with an excellent working atmosphere.
An international environment where you can practice languages and continue to develop them.
An environment where additional training is offered and encouraged.
A good work/life balance, with the possibility of telecommuting.
The offices are easily accessible by public transport.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.000 to € 3.000 per month
- 15 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Customer service' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.