- Permanent, Full-time
Responsibilities and measure
- Ability to provide effective, value add contracting advice to the Account team.
- Demonstrate ability to guide and direct Account team in understanding and interpreting business contract requirements.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide range of contractual documents such as Amendments, Statements of Work and Exhibits/Schedules, including analysis of contract financial documents and terms and conditions.
- Able to understand both Account strategic and operational goals and assist in translating these into effective contracting practices.
- Able to proactively assess critical contract obligations and contract provisions, gaps and risk areas.
- Production of internal Governance documentation and other relevant business gates.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Service Request Management, IT asset management and other financial processes related to Account agreements.
- Negotiation/resolution of contract issues/disputes, as appropriate; providing recommendations and solutions for resolution.
- Assist Account team with proposals, ensuring alignment with existing contract, and, maximizing benefit from new business.
- University degree (preferably Master’s degree or equivalent) in either law, business, IT/ computer science or in other relevant area.
- 6-8+ years of relevant work experience in IT outsourcing negotiations and or management, preferably on the “sell” side.
- Understanding of negotiation and contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions.
- Understanding of IT and outsourcing business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level within an organization.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, produce associated deliverables within short deadlines, work within a complex governance structure and partake in occasional travel.
- Proficiency with business software tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Government experience.
- Fluency in English - both written and spoken.
- Fluency in Flemish or Dutch and French - both written and spoken.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Applies advanced knowledge of contracting principles, including contract management, compliance and negotiations.
- Assists with development and implementation of commercial policy and strategy.
- Can independently negotiate and resolve critical, highly complex contractual problems.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries.
- Understands both strategic and operational Account goals and can translate these into effective contracting solutions and implementation plans.
- Assist sales teams with major Account growth proposals ensuring alignment with existing contract and exploiting commercial opportunities to fullest extent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and influence at senior levels within the Unitedlex and client organizations.
- Strong legal and contract skills with proven ability to draft and review complex provisions for Legal review and input.
- Provides guidance to diverse teams of skilled professionals in understanding and interpreting contracts, business requirements and formulation of contractual solutions.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the commercial/contract team.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- At least 5 years experience
- 29 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Executive board & management' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.