DP World Antwerp operates one of the biggest container terminals, and supporting facilities, in the Port of Antwerp, with a dedicated team of 750 people who keep our impressive world of containers, cranes, ships, trucks, barges and trains flowing.
DP World Antwerp is part of the DP World group, a leading global provider of products and services covering every link of the integrated supply chain – from maritime and inland terminals to marine services and industrial parks as well as technology-driven customer solutions.
We deliver these services through an interconnected global network of 190 business units in 69 countries across six continents. Wherever we operate, we integrate sustainability and responsible corporate citizenship into our activities. By thinking ahead, foreseeing change and innovating, we aim to create the most productive, efficient and safe trade solutions globally.
Chief Commercial Officer
- Responsible for the business and market development of both the established Carrier market and the new non-Carrier market, market research and planning and the strategic direction for promotion and advertising of DP World Antwerp
- Ownership and maintaining excellent specific customer relationships ensuring that DP World Antwerp is able to meet their needs within the parameters of business strategy
- Achieve top level contact with customers to deliver our committed product to our customers and building strong, profitable and long term client relationships
- Direct and perform annual business audits, evaluations, market research and competitor analyses, adjusting positioning-strategies-targets-budgets for improvement in order to ensure profit growth
- Lead, manage and motivate the sales team in line with HR policies and procedures to ensure they deliver services in line with expectations
- Comply Health & Safety Policy and safe working practices, ensure responsibility for safety and discipline in work area and report accidents and ‘near misses’ in accordance with defined safety procedures
- To be an ambassador for the company at all time internally and externally
- You would be a member of the Executive Committee and report to the Managing Director
- You have a Master's Degree and 10 to 15 years experience within a relevant Commercial and or General and Business Development Management position
- You have strategic experience in the Maritime Port, Liner Industry & Forwarder Market
- You have a coaching leadership style and have the ability to inspire your sales team
- You are customer oriented, responsible, innovative and ‘out of the box’ thinking
- You are fluent in English and fully proficient in at least 2 additional languages. The knowledge of Dutch and French are a clear plus
- You are willing to share our company values: ‘Adapt & Evolve’, ‘Drive Results’, ‘Make Others Excel’ and ‘Create Growth’
- Possibility to work from home: 2 days
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription
- Individual hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Company bicycle
- Saint Nicolas
- Flat-rate allowance
- Additional paid leave
- Remote work
- Furlough leave
- You would be joining a dynamic and exciting working environment
- Attractive and competitive salary package
- Continuous personal development
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.