2 of 9Next
Greenseal, headquartered in Deinze (Belgium), is a highly specialised R&D centre and worldwide partner in the OCF (One Component Foams) industry, mainly focused on isocyanate-free chemistry. Greenseal develops and produces a complete assortment of the hardware and accessories for the next generation of OCF products; aerosol valves, PU foam guns and accessories (caps, rings, tubes). It also provides technical support and R&D services to OCF producers by technical performance tests, raw material screening, cost analysis and formulation improvements. Greenseal actively contributes to a green and sustainable industry by their continued research to new and reliable chemical routes, leading to sales of chemical specialties. Greenseal has a fully equipped lab facility in Deinze and joint R&D activities in Belgium, Portugal, Bulgaria, Turkey, and China.
In order to support its growth strategy, Greenseal wants to reinforce its management team with an (m/f):
Business Unit Manager
- You are responsible for the daily operations and P&L of Greenseal. You develop a solid vision on the company’s growth activities and ensure long-term business development in the chemical industry.
- You are responsible for the contacts with the technical and commercial departments. You invest in long term partnerships based on trust, quality and added value.
- You gain insight into the product strategy and the needs of your clients (foam, glue, sealant, paint producers). Your commercial strategy is R&D driven; you convince your clients by optimally positioning the technical know-how and innovative products of Greenseal.
- You play an active role in the development and commercialisation of new applications and innovative formulations. You cooperate closely with Greenseal’s lab facility.
- From technical analyses and labo results, you and your team develop innovative formulations for OCF products for allround construction applications.
- As a strong people manager and open communicator you are a soundboard for your team. Through your management style you know how to inspire and motivate your employees.
- You cooperate on a regular basis with other European plants (Portugal, Bulgaria, Turkey).
- You report to the Managing Director of the Greenseal Group.
- You have a Master’s degree or higher in chemical engineering.
- Extensive experience in the polyurethane sector (foam, sealants, adhesive producers, etc.) is an essential asset.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are business driven and focused on technical innovation.
- You are a hands-on professional with an entrepreneurial mindset and long-term vision.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- You are based at the HQ in Deinze and able to travel 15% of your time.
- A unique opportunity for an ambitious professional looking to combine the role of business unit manager with a technical intellectual curiosity.
- You follow in the footsteps of the Managing Director, who personally coaches you and you foresee further growth opportunities.
- A result-oriented culture driven by passion, where entrepreneurship and taking initative is encouraged.
- A salary and compensation package in line with your education, experience and commitment.
Apply now with your resume and cover letter! (Reference BE777256)
For more information, call Stephanie Deloof on the number +32 9 242 53 84
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Deinze (location)
- All jobs via Hudson