- World Of Tents
- Permanent, Full-time
In the context of their further growth and future plans, World of Tents is today looking for a competent Business Developer for their Autentic-team (m/f/x):
- As Business Developer for Autentic you transfer your passion for tents to the existing customer portfolio but also you will be the ambassador by searching new customers via various channels.
- By staying up to date of new trends within the market, you know how to respond to rapidly changing market conditions.
- You are responsible for the further expansion of the Autentic-brand within the B2B-market and contribute to the growth of one of the future leading glamping and outdoor brands.
- By developing commercial actions you let the Authentic-brand grow into new markets and regions.
- You have obtained a Bachelor's degree and a first work experience. Business development within a B2B-context and a background in fashion; lifestyle or homeware is a plus.
- You are a results-driven team player who relies on thorough analyses. A proactive hands-on mentality is recommended.
- You know how to organise things, but also how to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Excellent personal skills will enable you to develop strong partnerships both externally and internally.
- Interest in or passion for textile related products and materials will help you keep your market focus sharp.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, English & French.
- You will find yourself in a challenging company with a professional, pragmatic and positive atmosphere.
- You will be part of an international, multicultural and dynamic organization where your entrepreneurship and doer's mentality will be welcomed with open arms.
- In return for your commitment and flexibility, you will receive a competitive salary package.
Contact Johannes Coulembier at +32 9 242 54 56.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- 2 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'External sales / representative, Business development' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.