7 of 8Next
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company located in Jette.
Business Assistant (m/v)
The Business Assistant will assist and provide administrative support to the local team and handle all aspects related to Office management and be the back up for Customer Service support.
- Booking of (foreign) business trips (for staff only) incl. hotel, taxis …
- Managing office & ICT supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt and invoice; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations
- Contact person for the management of the office regarding maintenance, repairs, management & programming of badges, management of the alarm
- Managing of office stationary including letter paper, envelopes, business cards in line with Corporate Identity
- Coordinating of translations (except for Medical & Regulatory documents)
- To organise the recurring sales meetings and seminars and all related activities like planning accommodation, transport …
- To organise the accommodation, travel for scientific meetings/congresses
- Assisting in negotiating and revising of contract of main office suppliers and contractors, plus maintaining contacts
- Creating PR/PO in SAP for HR, management, and ICT. Encode the flow of the quote until reception of goods/services in SAP. Be the back-up for entering PR/PO’s for other departments as needed.
Customer Service Back-up
- Receiving and processing orders and/or sending orders from customers to the SAP sales and distribution module. Passing on orders and sending invoices to customers
- Announcing any changes in prices or other matters related to the order processe
- Providing service information to customers in connection with their orders, returns, products, ...
- Responsible for the creation/adjustment of prices, products, conditions and new customers
- Follow-up of transfer orders, sending credit notes and keeping all data up-to-date in SAP
- Handles all office related communications and is responsible for the daily mail distribution (incl. electronic mail) and sending of registered mail, samples …
- Receiving & welcoming visitors (welcome, booking lunches and taxi…)
- Responsible for the switch board
- Ensuring that public areas and kitchen remain tidy
- Management of inventory, distribution and tracking of promotional material stored in office for use by external employees’
- Keeping telephone lists up to date
- Providing administrative support to other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Regulatory or Medical as needed.
- Strives for excellence in execution and operation in compliance with the ethical code, values, guidelines and policies as set forth by the Country Manager and by the company as a whole, and in line with local rules and regulations
- Education: General education
- Experience: Min. 3 years’ experience in an sales/office support role. Knowledge of pharmaceutical market is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch/French and good knowledge in English
- PC knowledge: MS Office, SAP is a plus
- (Inter)personal abilities: operational focus, coordination skills, sense of organization and prioritization, flexible & proactive, polyvalent, team player, able to work together with all levels within the organization.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
54 days left to apply
- Function type: Customer service
- Sector: Health care and medical accessories
- Jette (location)
- All jobs at MetiSelect
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.800 to € 3.300 per month
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Family hospital insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Additional paid leave