Area Sales Manager (GER/EN/FR)
- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
Area Sales Manager (GER/EN/FR)
For our client, an international company located in Liège, we are recruiting an Area Sales Manager.
Our client is a global leader in reliable industry equipment and remains committed to helping companies choose the right equipment for their unique applications. With over 100 patents, they custom engineer solutions to meet the exact needs of their customers' applications.
The Area Sales Manager support and contribute to sales and development strategies of the company. You manage projects and relationships with distributors and customers, with your technical expertise, to the business development of the company. The territory concerned are German countries (Germany, Austia, Switzeland).
As Area Sales manager, your main responsibilities are:
- Travel to the territories concerned to meet with distributors, customers
- Conduct business as Industry Specialist and promote the reputation of the company
- Manage the development of the commercial project, in close collaboration with the distributor in the territory concerned and the client
- Make technical presentations
- Collect data relating to current projects, sales potential and probability of success for all active and prospective customers, and forecast potential annual sales
- Develop relevant training on the different industries, the market, the customers, the products, the applications with distributors and customers, by visits, on-site or in-house presentations and otherwise
- Work with the engineering team to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
- Attend and/or participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Develop his own specialties/product range to become a support for the rest of the team
- Develop support material for other members of the sales team
- Analyze sales data and statistics
- To report your activites to the Sales Manager
Tags: ASM, area sales manager, sales manager, sales director, sales representative, account manager, key account manager, KAM, sales specialist, commercial, sales engineer, technical sales, technico-commercial, field sales engineer, ingénieur commercial, ingénieur, électromécanique, industrie, after sales, business développement, Technical sales engineer.
- You’re willing to travel extensively (50 to 60% of time)
- You have a Master/Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business or Sales
- You are Junior or have a few years in industrial environment
- You’re a positive attitude and feel a real passion for working within the industry field
- Commercial and negotiator, you’ve a business acumen and results – service and solution oriented
- You show autonomy and flexibility
- You can easily manage pressure and deadlines
- You’re a dynamic, meticulous and self motivated person
- You have strong organizational skills, sense of priorities
- You listen and analyze to map customer needs and propose appropriate solutions
- You enjoy working in a team and exchanging best practices
- You have a clear long-term business vision and a strong « can do » mindset
- You must be proficient in Microsoft and Office suite
- An excellent range of employee benefits
- The opportunity to join a fast growing Company that rewards initiative and achievement
- The opportunity to join a stable and solid company focused on innovation
- Working in a company with an excellent market position and attractive high-quality product portfolio
- Taking part in a continuous growth ambitions in mature and emerging markets
- A strong corporate culture where creativity and out of the box ideas are valorized
- A very diversified job with a lot of human contact, autonomy and flexibility
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master following Master
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French, German
- 7 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Sales' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.