1 of 3Next
Have you always been passionate about engineering and sports cars? Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of challenges within in the automotive sector? If brands like Ferrari and McLaren capture your imagination, this job might be something for you!
We are searching for a analysis engineer (M/F/X) for an international player, based in the Bruges area. Are you ready for this challenge and you want to do it together with Experis? Read on!
Experis, part of the ManpowerGroup, is a global market leader in HR services and talent sourcing solutions. Present in over 50 countries worldwide, our clients are amongst the most prestigious companies in today's changing world of work. Experis-experts provide top candidates with challenging missions in the specialties IT, Engineering, Life Sciences , Finance and Human Resources.
Your career is our mission !
- As a analysis engineer you are part of the development team.
- Together with other engineers you develop a whole transmission for a sports car and the team is responsible for all new, innovative adjustments or upgrades.
- You yourself are responsible to calculate and analyze the data that are available after the tests are run in the test lab.
- Using these results and your analytical skills you work together with the product engineer to ensure a better product.
- You have a Master in electro-mechanics or equal by experience with a strong interest in engineering.
- You're strong in analytics and problem solving.
- You have experience with MatLab.
- You have a structured way of working and an eye for details.
- Creative thinker - comes with solutions
- Team player, able to work as well independently as well as being part of a team
- Fluent in English as well verbal as written
- You're not afraid to take initiative.
- As a consultant analysis engineer you get the opportunity to be part of Experis ManpowerGroup. You're offered a permanent contract at our company.
- Together we determine an excellent career path for you. To succeed you can rely on all advantages offered by the ManpowerGroup: training, guest speakers, one-on-one guidance, …
- We offer a dynamic work environment with a lot of potential.
Interested? Send us your resume at daan.barbe'at'experis.be or contact 09 321 82 75!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
17 days left to apply
- Function type: Automotive engineering
- Sector: Automotive
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)