Be part of an enthusiastic global team in Zaventem, near Brussels, at a certified Great Place to Work.
You will build upon our outstanding reputation for customer service.
It is a chance to manage our existing customer portfolio, consisting of buyers from leading fashion brands, as a direct point of contact during sourcing and follow-up. Taking the time to truly understand customers' needs, you will ensure that every garment in every order exceeds their expectations.
You will also seek out opportunities to expand the customer base and approach prospective clients.
At the end of every sales period, your strategies will help us to maximize sales for the following season.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in sales and sourcing;
- In case of no experience, you start with a traineeship of 6 months;
- You have a Master's degree or the equivalent skills from experience;
- You are fluent in English + knowledge of Dutch, French, German or other languages is a plus;
- You could be described as direct, decisive, competitive, a do-er and results-oriented by former colleagues;
- You maintain our customer relationships, collaborating and building connections with customers;
- You proactively attract new customers using our digital tools for lead generation;
- You are a skilled negotiator who understands customers' needs;
- You take a structured approach and thrive on finding solutions with colleagues, customers, partners, and suppliers;
- You seek out opportunities to develop new skills;
- You enjoys giving sales pitches and presentations, and deliver them with confidence.
- Company car
- Competitive salary and rewards system
- Company car
- International travel
- Opportunities for professional development and language courses
- Team days and fun social events (when COVID regulations allow)
- Support with home office set-up
- Hybrid approach to working partly from home and some fixed days from our inspiring HQ/showroom when restrictions allow
- Our unique 'Level 8' business structure with plenty of opportunities for growth, the freedom to take charge of your projects and the chance to contribute ideas for further development
- Support from a motivated, positive team in a fashion-related sector
- The chance to enhance your skills in both sales and sourcing