6 of 14Next
Our client is somewhat the equivalent of a dating site: they link the offer and the demand. Anyone can quickly find the appropriate supplier or service provider via an online platform. They cover more than 150 categories: from insulation to solar panels, fuel cards at payment terminals. What is at stake? Saving time and money. Their services are free and without obligation for applicants (B2B and B2C).
Account Manager Online Marketplace
Your mission as an Account Manager is the development of a client portfolio:
- The clients are both SMEs and large companies.
- You organize prospecting actions for this and thus propose solutions to customers.
- You will be in telephone contact with several types of sectors.
- You listen carefully to prospects and offer them solutions according to their needs and ambitions.
- You manage to convince them of the advantages of a unique concept, and you do the administrative monitoring of the contract.
- You are also responsible for the complete satisfaction of your portfolio.
- You contact your customers regularly and offer them advice.
- You also follow the different actions with the marketing teams
- You have a fighter profile and like challenges.
- You are motivated to achieve your goals.
- You have the talent to interest and convince people.
- You have experience in sales, preferably in an environment professional (business-to-business).
- You speak Dutch or are bilingual and have the ambition to make a difference and to grow in our sales teams.
- The possibility of joining a young and dynamic team around the world exciting internet / media.
- You work in the European headquarters of the group, in a working environment stimulating and results oriented.
- A competitive salary and development opportunities within the group.
Harold van Wassenhove
+32 2 290 97 39
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Business development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
From € 2.400 to € 2.800 per month