Business Assistant (m/v)
- Onbepaalde duur, Voltijds
Business Assistant (m/v)
The Business Assistant will assist and provide administrative support to the local team and handle all aspects related to Office management and be the back up for Customer Service support.
- Booking of (foreign) business trips (for staff only) incl. hotel, taxis …
- Managing office & ICT supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt and invoice; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations
- Contact person for the management of the office regarding maintenance, repairs, management & programming of badges, management of the alarm
- Managing of office stationary including letter paper, envelopes, business cards in line with Corporate Identity
- Coordinating of translations (except for Medical & Regulatory documents)
- To organise the recurring sales meetings and seminars and all related activities like planning accommodation, transport …
- To organise the accommodation, travel for scientific meetings/congresses
- Assisting in negotiating and revising of contract of main office suppliers and contractors, plus maintaining contacts
- Creating PR/PO in SAP for HR, management, and ICT. Encode the flow of the quote until reception of goods/services in SAP. Be the back-up for entering PR/PO’s for other departments as needed.
Customer Service Back-up
- Receiving and processing orders and/or sending orders from customers to the SAP sales and distribution module. Passing on orders and sending invoices to customers
- Announcing any changes in prices or other matters related to the order processe
- Providing service information to customers in connection with their orders, returns, products, ...
- Responsible for the creation/adjustment of prices, products, conditions and new customers
- Follow-up of transfer orders, sending credit notes and keeping all data up-to-date in SAP
- Handles all office related communications and is responsible for the daily mail distribution (incl. electronic mail) and sending of registered mail, samples …
- Receiving & welcoming visitors (welcome, booking lunches and taxi…)
- Responsible for the switch board
- Ensuring that public areas and kitchen remain tidy
- Management of inventory, distribution and tracking of promotional material stored in office for use by external employees’
- Keeping telephone lists up to date
- Providing administrative support to other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Regulatory or Medical as needed.
- Strives for excellence in execution and operation in compliance with the ethical code, values, guidelines and policies as set forth by the Country Manager and by the company as a whole, and in line with local rules and regulations
- Education: General education
- Experience: Min. 3 years’ experience in an sales/office support role. Knowledge of pharmaceutical market is a plus
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch/French and good knowledge in English
- PC knowledge: MS Office, SAP is a plus
- (Inter)personal abilities: operational focus, coordination skills, sense of organization and prioritization, flexible & proactive, polyvalent, team player, able to work together with all levels within the organization.
Dit adres kon niet gevonden worden.
Er kon geen route tussen de twee adressen gevonden worden.
De job werd bewaard
Je kan je bewaarde jobs terugvinden onderaan deze pagina, maar ook op de homepage en in Mijn Jobat.
Wil je ze ook op andere toestellen kunnen bekijken? Meld je dan aan.
- Functietype: Customer service
- Sector: Gezondheidszorg en Medisch toebehoren
- Jette (standplaats)
- Professionele Bachelor (Hoger Onderwijs Korte Type)
- Minstens 2 jaar ervaring
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans
- Onbepaalde duur
Van € 2.800 tot € 3.300 per maand
- Hospitalisatieverzekering voor familie
- Tussenkomst openbaar vervoer
- Extra-legale vakantiedagen
- 13 maart
Ontvang per mail jobs op maat
Ontvang nieuwe 'Customer service' jobs in Brussel meteen in je mailbox.