Our client is an european association active in the industrial sector.
Executive management assistant
Description de la fonction
For an active client in the industrial sector we are looking for an executive management assistant (m/f/x) in Brussels.
As executive management assistant, you will be in charge of the overall office management, the administration, logistic, financial issues related to all the activities of the Association, the full management of membership planning and support, and the scheduling and organization of meetings of the Executive Director and with our members and stakeholders.
- You are expected to have a high level of autonomy at work, taking full responsibility of your tasks while having a great teamwork spirit.
- You will communicate with senior-level internal and external contacts and will be regularly exposed to confidential data.
- You will have a high level of tact and integrity due to the sensitive nature of information and the tasks to be performed.
- General secretarial management (organise meetings, manage calendars, take draft notes, preparation of minutes, etc.)
- General financial management including preparation of the annual budget forecast, control of expenses and review of the accounting reports.
- Preparation of the financial reports for the European projects the Association participates in.
- Manage relation with providers: setting –up all contracts and follow-up of the activities of contracts related to admin and financial tasks.
- Coordination with accounting and HR service providers
Here is the perfect profile for the job :
Qualifications and experiences :
- Bachelor degree on administration or business management; or professional secretarial studies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administration or other field related to this position with excellent performances
- A master in international relations or related would be considered as an advantage.
Technical skills and languages :
- Excellent spoken and written English and French. Other languages are an asset
- Very good writing and skills
- Budget and financial skills
- Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel, CRM, database)
- Knowledge of CMS, blogging, data analytics tools and social media campaigns is an asset
Other skills and requirements :
- Knowledge and experience within the European context in Brussels will be highly considered.
- Capacity to work with complexity and to deal with multi-tasking is essential.
- Capacity to take full responsibility of assigned responsibilities and work autonomously in short time is essential.
- Should be proactive, well organised, flexible and highly capable of anticipating to needs.
- Problem solving and capacity to pay attention to detail and to deliver high-quality results.
- A team player with real social and communication skills and good at relating with a large number of stakeholders in a collaborative and helpful spirit
- Ready to work with us in a small team and also with our members and other stakeholders, with whom you will exchange a lot of e-mails and phone calls.
- A sense of diplomacy and community is very important.
Are you interested?
- You will be integrated in a dynamic, stimulating and challenging work environment.
- The team enjoys working together in a good, happy and positive team spirit.
- You will work in a cross-sectorial, innovative and international setting focusing on future-oriented services.
- The policy is of non-discrimination on virtue of gender, origin, religion or other.
- Starting date: immediate
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.