3 of 3Next
Wellbeing Business Partner-RES001035
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Belgium reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In this role you will activate the Kellogg Wellbeing Strategy across Continental European Markets to ensure consumers and customers preference for our foods and brands through transforming claims and communication.
- Wellbeing Subject Matter Expert for Continental Europe markets, to encompass the breadth of the Kellogg Wellbeing strategy (Health, Nutrition, Culinary, Sustainability in particular packaging and sourcing)
- Drive the transformation of Kellogg food and product claims to encompass breakthrough Wellbeing communications aligned to health, nutrition, culinary, sourcing and packaging, that deliver brand growth.
- Scan local Wellbeing trends and influence with Kellogg corporate and central teams to ensure they are taken into account in the KEU Wellbeing and innovation/renovation strategy.
- Activate the Wellbeing Influencer plan by identifying, maintaining and developing networks with external experts on our key platforms and initiatives
- Partner with the Market Activation Brand and Sales teams to ensure that Wellbeing is a key part of our offering to our customer.
- Cascade Corporate and Category initiatives to drive the Wellbeing agenda including optimising our internal understanding of Wellbeing and creating advocates
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Experience and track record in Food / FMCG (e.g. in Nutrition and health, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability) in Europe
- Knowledge of, and experience using, Nutrition & Health Claims Regulation
- PhD related to science (desirable)
- Curious, open, creative, nimble learner to acquire new technical and scientific competencies
- Connected: strong Networking (external and internal) and communication skills
- Drives results
- English essential and further European languages highly desirable, particularly Dutch
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via the 'Apply' button or our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
Our brands tell a story, create your own story with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“Our diversity strengthens us – our inclusion advances us”
Job Function Research and Development
Primary Location BE-BRU-Brussels
Job Type Professional
Relocation Assistance No
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
49 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Zaventem (location)
- All jobs via Vonq
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)