4 of 5Next
Currently over 200 consultants are providing their expertise to our clients, some of the biggest names in the Life Sciences. In order to help them do so we support them in every way possible. Brunel is currently recruiting an experienced Validation Engineer to consult one of our clients. Curious where a career with Brunel can take you?
Our client is looking for a experienced qualification and validation engineer with following responsibilities:
- Write, review and report with regard to commissioning, qualification and validation documentation.
- Follow-up on suppliers and review supplier documentation (witness, FAT and validation)
- Active input to determine best validation strategies
- Open communication on validation status - issues have to be discussed
- Deliver a final qualified and/or validated state of processes, equipment, utilities and facility, according to the quality requirements
- Scope-change management on (pre-)validated equipment and deviation management
- In depth knowledge of equipment operation on different access levels (up to technical services) (e.g. recipe management, machine operation).
- Execute validation/qualification on equipment and complete validation documentation
- Propose ( if required ) possible improvements to the equipment and implement according to project-flow
- Training of operators on use of machine
- Proven experience in equipment related project execution in a GxP environment and related documentation.
- Commissioning and validation-knowlegde for manufacturing equipment (including writing and execution of validation-documentation)
- Knowledge of risk-based assessments (FMEA: technical - GxP ).
- Experienced with scope-change management and deviations.
- Hands-on mentality: like to be on the floor and working on equipment
- Fluent Dutch speaker, able to communicate and write in English.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
32 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Brunel
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Eco Cheque