- Flemish Brabant
- Fixed-term, Full-time
Our client an international organisation based in Zaventem is searching for a temporary treasury specialist.
The Treasury Division is a global team of 14 professionals responsible for managing all of the company's Treasury related activities and for providing value added support to Management. The Treasury vision includes the centralization of all treasury activities across the company into one global footprint, leveraging a global set of systems, banking platforms and processes.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Bank Relationship management
- Banking Account Management and Rationalization – To ensure that the company's operations are efficient as possible, there is a need for ongoing monitoring of the accounts
- Daily Treasury Operations
- Support of Treasury projects
- System Administration for banking portals
- Support SOX Compliance Initiatives
- Provide necessary support in response to request from audit teams on periodic audits
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Treasury organizations, including cash management (deposits, payments, sweeps and funding)
- Experience working with Treasury Management systems and banking platforms
- Familiarity with daily operations of a corporate Treasury organization
2 month temporary position with the possibility of extension of the project
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 9 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.