- Robert Walters Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
As a Treasury Accountant a few of your tasks will include:
- Daily import and verify of bank statements and reconcile non-auto reconciled flows
- In charge of the treasury payments and respecting cut off times and correct value dates
- Managing the bank costs, guarantees and interest
- Open, close, move in or out of Cash pools, add accounts to EBS etc
- Verify and import the market data
- Responsible for reporting, reconciliation and revaluation of all internal and external treasury transactions initiated by Group Treasury
- Solve issues, mistakes or errors that occur in payment and cash management
- Analyzing and reconciliation of clearing accounts
- Revaluation and recording of balance sheet items in foreign currencies
- Monthly reporting of treasury accounts
As a Treasury Accountant you have a master's degree in finance or economics. You can look back at 5 years' experience as an AY Accountant with knowledge of multi dimension accounting in a group treasury department with a multinational or international environment. Expert knowledge of Excel with solid understanding of working with ERP systems. You are proactive, process oriented and have good communication skills. You are a polished professional with outstanding skills who pursues knowledge of the business and industry to drive to improve processes and propose actions.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a positive mindset, are you result oriented and proactive? Do not hesitate and apply for the position as Treasury Accountant now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
From € 5.000 to € 5.500 per month
- 4 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.