- CTRL F Engineering Sint-Niklaas
- Eastern Flanders
- Permanent, Full-time
Published on Jobat.be 2 days ago
Quad Industries is a leading technology provider specialised in the manufacturing of customised Printed Electronics. We create innovative user interfaces by supplying touch and switch solutions, such as, capacitive touch, force sensing and membrane switches,… to international customers in a broad range of markets such as medical, automotive, home appliance and industrial markets.By means of highly accurate screen-printing and SMD assembly, we create printed and hybrid sensor solutions on various substrates such as flexible films, TPU, paper and textiles. Together with our customers, we passionately co-create novel flexible sensors that find their way in sports & healthcare wearables, automotive applications, medical devices, robotics and many more…With a competence center in Belgium and production locations in Belgium and Slovakia, we are in the heart of Europe. Ready to support our customers with contract research and contract manufacturing. From lab-scale prototypes to high volume manufacturing.
Quad Industries is looking for an ambitious and talented Technology Engineer to strengthen our team in developing new concepts and technologies in the field of flexible printed electronics. You are the point of contact for various technological questions, ranging from material research, process improvements to implementations of new technologies. As a Technology Engineer you will mainly be connected to R&D and Project Management. Specific tasks are:
- Conducting research in the context of national and international funded projects and / or bilateral research projects in the field of printed electronics
- Implement, evaluate and improve new technology and materials
- Preparing samples and prototypes for process / technology evaluation
- As a Technology Engineer you are also involved in customer-specific developments; you are the technical lead throughout the different stages between initial feasibility analysis and volume manufacturing, including first feasibility testing, functional protype design, prototype manufacturing, evaluation and testing.
- You are a motivated and dynamic engineer and an excellent team player
- You are looking for a position within a highly technological and innovative environment
- Open minded, analytic, problem solving, advising skills
- You speak English fluently
- Master in Material Science, Electronics or equivalent / PhD in Material Science, Electronics or equivalent
- If you do not have the required qualifications, but you have the experience, you are also eligible for this job
- A fascinating position in a growing, internationally operating SME in which the dynamics and flexibility of a family business prevail
- A challenging and varied position with a lot of responsibility
- Working independently in a dynamic team
- A motivating salary in accordance with your knowledge and experience, plus extra-legal conditions
Others also viewed
Add your CV
Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
26 days left to apply
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
From € 3.000 to € 4.000 per month
- 22 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.