2 of 3Next
Technical Support Engineer (m/f)
Technical Project Support Officer
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We’re hiring a Technical Project Support Officer to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
Working as a Technical Project Support within the Belux Signify Sales Organization, located in Brussels, is extremely dynamic. We’re looking for a technical expert with commercial skills. A positive and analytical person, who is a logical thinker and work well with deadlines.
What you’ll do
- You’ll support the sales organization by managing the bid / quote / pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- You’ll produce and deliver timely and accurate proposals
- You’ll have a very good knowledge of our company products, systems and services (lifecycle services, light-as-a-service, circular lighting, ...)
- You’ll follow up lighting projects from pre-order till
- You’ll interact with our B2B customers in a professional and competent manner
- You’ll collaborate effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders (sales, product marketing, supply chain, factories, specifiers …)
What you’ll need
- You’ve a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree preferably in technology or engineering with focus on sales or similar
- You’ve at least 3 years of experience in quotation creation
- You’ve very strong project management skills
- You speak fluently Dutch/French and English
- You’ve excellent customer service mind-set
- You’ve knowledge of professional lighting products and applications is considered an advantage
- You’ve good knowledge of CRM systems
What you’ll get in return…
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, a lease car, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, holiday and end year allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by driving all your actions towards our customers and partners satisfaction.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Apply via the 'Apply' button.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
22 days left to apply
- Function type: Operator
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs via Vonq
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Dutch, English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Company car