System Engineer Backend and Citrix
- USG Professionals
- Permanent, Full-time
System Engineer Backend and Citrix
Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers. Freelancers are also welcome !!!
The S2E (Service 2 Employee) IT department manages the world of "your digital workplace" and therefore steers - together with Corporate HR, Facility Management and Communication - the digitalisation of all employees. We provide you with your personal laptop, which allows you to be connected at the office, at the client's premises and at home at all times. We connect your mobile devices. We boost your digitality via the O365 applications and we give you insight into how you can grow in digital collaboration using the digital footprint. We support you in using the digital tools and offer help and solutions to problems via DOCK! Portal, DOCK! Store and DOCK! Line. What is the strategic context? This vacancy is situated in the "S2E Citrix team". The Citrix team ensures that Citrix Applications and Citrix Virtual Desktops are offered to the staff in such a way that the local footprint on the FLEX PC, GLOW PC and Virtual Desktops is as small as possible. How do we do this? In other words, which services does the Citrix Team provide? - We provide applications on FLEX and GLOW PC's. We also provide Virtual Desktops for external partners and developers. - We build a powerful Virtualization platform, of course with great attention to the protection of our data. - We are the driving force behind the development of the strategic "New Dock" workplace. - We make sure our platform is secured against all new threats. - We extend our Citrix environment to host more and more applications in the future, in the most performant way possible and also in a packet form. We want to perform less manual actions on our Citrix environment. Automation is our highest priority.
As a system engineer you are co-responsible for the development and support of the current Citrix environment. You'll help to ensure that the team can deliver value to our customers in a high-performance manner. Your technical experience in Windows operating systems and Citrix Virtualization is an important asset. All this with a view to timely and quality deliveries and as operational support for other colleagues in the team. You are not only responsible for the construction of new solutions but also for the daily management once they are in production. Stability, performance and security of the solution are crucial parameters, whereby the needs of our customers are central. It is equally important that you can work in a team in which feedback and new ideas can be freely shared so that the team and you can continue to grow within the agile structure of the ART DOCK! Factory train.
As an experienced System Engineer/IT professional you have the following skills:
- You have broad technical experience in Windows Server operating systems.
- You have a strong expertise in Citrix environments like Citrix APPS, Citrix Virtual Desktops and Citrix Gateway. You can provide several experiences as a reference.
- Knowledge of automation in virtual environments (Application Management) is a plus.
- You are communicative and confident to take the lead in creating and implementing new services and automations.
- You are able to work in a rapidly changing environment and constantly strive for improvement and quality.
- You are flexible and can respond quickly to unforeseen circumstances, last-minute adjustments and, sometimes, tight deadlines
What we expect from you:
- You are able to independently implement new services within a Citrix environment.
- You have solid problem-solving skills in a Citrix environment.
- You take ownership of the stability, performance and security of the new and different services our internal customers already use.
- You show an agile mindset in your collaboration and commitment to facilitating continuous improvement.
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).
Are you a freelancer? Of course, you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 5 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.