Our client is an international Pharmaceutical company with more 80 years of experience and a strong focus on research, development, production and the commercialization of innovative medicines in various Therapeutic Era
With a turnover over 2 billion euro. They are part of the top 50 pharmaceutical companies..
Their enthusiastic Benelux team is particularly focused on bringing their treatments to the patients. In close consultation with patients and medical professionals, we make our contribution to the improvement of health care.
They are recognisable for their:
- Focus on innovations - with a great deal of attention for R&D in the areas of neonatology, respiratory diseases, and stem cell and gene therapy.
- Proximity - through close collaboration with universities, patients and the medical community.
- spirit - with a high-quality, personal and patient-oriented approach.
- Strong ambition to develop on the sustainability side & CSR to encourage the positive evolution of the company
As the successful Sustainability Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
As the successful Sustainability Project Manager, you will have the following requirements:
- You are passionate about Shared Value & Sustainability.
- You understand the needs of relevant stakeholders and combine this with strong communication and persuasion skills as well as the ability to build solid relationships across hierarchical and departmental boundaries.
- You have successfully completed a degree (min. bachelor) in the fields of sustainability, economics, environmental technology, communication or similar or have relevant experience in the field of sustainability.
- You already have extensive experience in project management and working with cross-functional teams and/or coordinating cross-functional projects.
- You have good to very good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch, English and preferably French.
- Preferably 3 years of recent working experience in a similar position.