2 of 4Next
- Managing the stability program.
- Writing protocols and report. (Results, Product review reports)
- Managing climatic chambers.
- Impact assessments of Change Control Management. (GCM)
- Perform continuous improvement project (cost, efficiency)
- Lead stability investigations
- Internal and external contacts
- Follow up and evaluation of analytical and microbiology results.
- Works to assure communication across work teams
- Master's or bachelor degree with at least 3 years experience in the industry.
- Experience in stability and/or regulatory affairs are a plus.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work precisely and accurately.
- Team player with ability to work independently and to work in global cross-functional project teams.
- Proactive attitude, taking initiative.
- Strong demonstration of problem-solving skills. Open for innovation and proposal of new ideas. Have good creativity thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage workload and prioritize activities. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet critical milestones and goals.
- Strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Good statistical knowledge. (Minitab program is a plus)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
48 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Company car