Senior Business Analyst (MES solutions) - NL/ENG
Based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium), the company is a leader in the construction sector.
Senior Business Analyst
The Role / Job :
As a member of the IT team, the Senior Business Analyst plays a critical role in delivering successful solutions by partnering with IT & business partners, and solution supplier, to elicit requirements and manage the design and implementation of MES-related modules. The Senior Business Analyst also continually monitors and improves system performance and user utilization.
Gain understanding of current sites requirements and system setup
- You study current and best practices
- You listen to your internal customers to identify and challenge their needs
- You validate main requirements with the Steering Committee of the project
Describe functional and technical requirements
- You translate the needs into functional and technical specifications
- You support definition of a risk mitigation strategy and propose a deployment plan to minimize site impact (i.e : Testing/simulation strategies)
Receive, challenge, validate suppliers developments proposals
- You partner with cross-functional groups, key partners, and developers to design and deploy the solution.
Follow up on developments and ensure complete functional implementation
- You manage the configuration and setup of the solution
- You monitor the project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- You verify the solution, including testing approach and test cases preparation.
- You implement the testing and risk mitigation strategies
- You commit for the quality of deliveries, and for the respect of cross-functional standards
- You define, monitor and make recommendations for key performance indicators for MES capabilities and usage
Maintain stability of the system and support future improvements after implementation
- You assist with issue resolution and post-implementation support
- You support sites in the definition of the future improvements
- You animate the key users group
- You analyze MES-related system activity by assessing system utilization, employee productivity, and trending amongst key quality attributes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge in automatization, production optimization, and MES-related functional modules
- Knowledge of optimization tools and algorithms
- Knowledge of Communication protocols
- Previous experience in integrating MES and industrial applications
- At ease in a Project Environment
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot, provide basic support, and training for functional modules
- Look proactively for continuous improvement of the applications
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new things
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch & English mandatory. French optional.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject - or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience analyzing and implementing MES solutions
- 5 years of experience in transformation
- Work location: Flanders and Louvain-la-Neuve
- Readiness for short trips across Belgium and the Netherlands (50% of time/frequent)
- Open to travel to other EU locations when needed
- At medium term, you manage various and large implementation projects.
- Company car
- A full-time position
- A permanent contract
- An international environment
- Working flexibility (home working)
- An attractive salary package
- Company car
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.