- Pauwels Consulting
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
As an accountant you will have following responsibilities:
- Be involved in internal and external audits, PWC and Cia Request.
- Back up for Bank & AR activities
- Create service invoices directly to trade customers and affiliates.
- Create sales orders/purchase orders in Lynx.Cross charge of costs for Global mobility
- Aligning on IC positions with Affiliates, statement review
- Preparing account reconciliations
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of relevant experience in finance
- Good knowledge of systems (SAP, Excel,…)
- Ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines, prioritizing efficiently and correctly
- Knowledge of English both verbal as written is required
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car
- 7 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Accounting' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.