7 of 10Next
Our client is a fast growing company active in the investment sector.
Senior Accountant - Brussels
As Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Prepare local Belgian GAAP financial statements for at least two entities;
- Prepare all compliance and reporting related tasks for Belgium;
- Prepare BoD meeting minutes and other governance related documents as required;
- Assist in local financial planning, budgeting, and analysis;
- Participate in local treasury function;
- Assist with all KYC/AML/CRS related workstreams;
- Maintain general ledgers including entering and posting journal entries, adding/deleting accounts;
- Manage payables and receivables;
- Reconcile bank statements, generate and review financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement);
- Prepare all Belgian VAT filings;
- Work with local advisors to complete income tax, BEPS, national bank and
- other filings;
- Assist with internal management reporting initiatives;
- Work with local auditor and other advisors during annual close.
International accounting & tax
- Exposure to a wide variety of operating entities across Europe.
- Provide input on finance, accounting, and tax matters related to investments;
- Analyze subsidiary financial results;
- Assist with due diligence projects and advise on new investments (e.g., tax risks and opportunities, structuring, review purchase agreements, etc).
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
The required profile for the Senior Accountant position:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or tax required, Master's degree a plus;
- 3 - 5 years in a similar role either within a company or public accounting;
- Native fluency in Dutch or French, and proficient in business English;
- Enjoy working within a multi-cultural, team environment;
- Comfortable in a multi-lingual environment and possess good interpersonal skills;
- Eager to learn and gain awareness of accounting and tax policies of multiple jurisdictions;
- Pro-active and able to effectively prioritize work flow against predetermined deadlines;
- Flexible and able to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in this position of Senior Accountant at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half Belgium
Avenue Louise, 235, 10th floor,
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
50 days left to apply
- Function type: Accounting
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Robert Half Finance & Accounting Brussels
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French