SAP Application Manager
- Permanent, Full-time
SAP Application Manager
To strengthen our SAP team in Turnhout we are looking for a SAP application manager. With a first SAP go live in our factory in Turnhout in 2016 whe are now looking for someone to further roll-out SAP to our European Sales Offices as well as the ongoing roll-out to the other plants in the group. SAP modules implemented are WM, SD, APO, PP, MII, MM, FI, CO and QM.
The printing presses have been running at Cartamundi since 1765. Today, the manufacturing company with Belgian roots is one of the largest playing cards and board games manufacturers in the world. Are you familiar with well-known brands like Monopoly®, UNO®, Magic: the Gathering®, Guess Who?®, Pokémon®, and Trivial Pursuit®?Well,we make them. Day after day. However, producing playing cards and games is more than just a game for us. Our mission is: “sharing the magic of playing together”. And that is exactly what we do. We bring people together, all around the world. At Cartamundi we believe that people learn many important life skills by playing games. Think about negotiation skills,working as a team or just how to deal with bad luck. This is the reason why we are in the games business.
So, what are you going to do as our SAP application manager
Well, with your hands-on-mentality you are responsible for:
- taking up your leading role in making SAP a strategic business solution for Cartamundi worldwide.
- As a specialist you will have ongoing multiple challenges and responsibilities.
- advice. You will support your internal business customers in making the best choices for deploying SAP to support their processes as well as support them in their day-to-day operations.
- expertise in your subject. In this role you will have the opportunity to play a key role in our SAP projects nationally and internationally.
- working closely with our logistic business center, as well with the local users around the globe.
- analysing and optimizing the current business process to further improve for our business team.
- developing and supporting our current ECC6 SAP system, this includes support, work on change
- requests and play a big role on our international projects in your domain.
How do you strengthen our team?
- Bachelor or master's degree, or equal level through experience.
- Due to your broad functional experience (10+ years), mainly in SAP. Furthermore, you have a good understanding of localization items implemented within SAP in countries like BE, FR, PL, ES, IE, DE and US. You have experience in coaching and leading global application teams (5+ years)
- You understand the business processes related to high volume manufacturing operations and the full supply chain cycles and are a partner to different stakeholders
- Follow up on market trends and choose the right applications
- Managing the SAP support department (first & second line) + setting up a change advisory board
- Leading different small projects coming from change requests
- You have experience with suppliers
- With your excellent communication skills in Dutch as in English you are capable of bringing a message clear and on point. Do you speak other languages? Great, that is an asset.
- Travelling is not an issue for you. You are based in Turnhout, Belgium but are prepared to occasionally travel in Europe and the US.
- Being open-minded and flexible.
- You are a true team player and genetically business oriented person.
A varied position with an attractive package. This includes: meal vouchers (8euro), eco checks, group insurance, invalidity insurance, hospitalization insurance. There is also a possibility of leasing a bicycle
You are welcomed in a dynamic organization and a close team where you can work in a pleasant working environment. Due to several initiatives fun@work is also important for us.
We are a company that focusses on sustainability in our business, but also concerning our employees. That's why we focus on your development. You will have the possibility to attend trainings.
Discount on products developed and produced by Cartamundi.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 21 May
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Helpdesk & support' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.