- Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Permanent, Full-time
As fleet risk analyst, you mainly monitor and give advice on risks related to residual value, repair & maintenance, tires and replacement vehicles. You also propose the technical price setting for these components. On top, you provide analytical assistance to the other department, regarding these components.
- The creation, optimization and testing of statistical models regarding mentioned components
- Finding solutions for complex questions and matters regarding risk
- The preliminary analysis, implementation and follow-up of pricing in terms of the several components
- Detecting anomalies and making suggestions regarding corrective actions in operational management
- Drafting a Fleet Risk Assessment (FRA) where risk positions are periodically assessed and measured
- Follow-up and facilitation of risk mitigating actions by other departments (e.g. recalculations)
- Using statistical models and your thorough knowledge of SAS
- You hold a master’s degree or you are equivalent through experience
- You have experience in a similar role with focus on analysis
- You are very familiar with SAS and statistical models
- You are solutions oriented and like complex challenges
- Of course you can fall back on your analytical skills
- You work in an hands-on way and are focused on results
- On top, you are a swift communicator in English, and Dutch or French
- You like to think about things in a critical manner
- Working in team drives you, but you can also work independently
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- Internet cost / Subscription
- 14 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Finance' jobs straight to your mailbox.