Popular jobs in Scientist:
- Automation/Robotics Engineer
- Professor Eco-modelling
- Technicien de Recherche - Fermentations (m/f)
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Syngenta is one of the world's leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Through world-class science, global reach and commitment to our customers we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life. For more information about us please go to www.syngenta.com
The world’s agricultural systems are experiencing more pressures than ever before – from pests, disease, and harsh environmental conditions – and this will likely only increase in the near term. Syngenta is working to bring plant potential to life and deliver powerful new technologies into the hands of growers in order to overcome these pressures and deliver improved crop yields. At the Ghent Innovation Center we focus on the discovery and development of novel RNA-based bio-controls and we need your help to make this a reality. We offer competitive salaries and a collegial work environment.
Syngenta’s Ghent Innovation Center seeks a motivated candidate for a 2 year temporary position
- Responsible to plan and carry out experiments, alone and in collaboration with other scientists; and to interpret and report on the results within the project team.
- Participate in the adoption of new technologies and assays, in support of the research and development strategy.
- Continue a culture of science and innovation within the team.
- We are seeking a Biologist/Agronomist, preferably with experience working with insects.
- The ideal candidate would have a bachelors or master’s degree in Biological sciences or a related area and a passion to apply their expertise at the bench.
- Experience in rearing and handling various insect species is a plus.
- Additional experience and expertise in molecular biology methods (particularly PCR and the manipulation of RNA) and software for sequence analysis, would be especially attractive.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Scientist
- Sector: Science and Research
- Zwijnaarde (location)
- All jobs at Devgen - Syngenta Ghent Innovation Center