R&D Engineer Industrialisation
- Permanent, Full-time
R&D Engineer Industrialisation
Established in 1927, McBride boasts a strong heritage. We are the private label experts in our segments, with the scale to offer our development and manufacturing capabilities to customers in the UK, Continental Europe and Asia Pacific. We offer tailored services aligned with specific customer and channel requirements, strengthening these relationships and leveraging our scale through a complete focus on improving our operational excellence and driving our cost competitiveness.
As a R&D Engineer Industrialisation, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing new formulations as such that the internal and external customer demands are met.
- Optimise the development process.
- Assess the industrial impact of the formulation on different parameters: micro logical, corrosiveness and formulation stability.
- Delivering the correct level of technical support to the Business Unit clusters and customers in order to develop customer relationships.
- Be actively involved in providing technical support on supply chain industrialisation project.
- Maintaining regular contact with suppliers to be informed of new concepts, raw materials, and market tendencies.
- Managing benchmark activities according to the agreed schedule.
- Be in very close contact with the factories and different departments to identify opportunities of formulation improvement.
- Identify across the group within the liquid factory, the differences between the processes and what is feasible.
- Working with a chemist and developing the skills of the chemist.
- Suggest ideas to continuously improve process and procedure.
- You have a master’s degree in Scientific Subject or Industrial Engineer.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in detergent or cosmetic product development and preferably some experience of direct report supervision. Experience as an industrial engineer is a plus.
- You demonstrate fluent communication skills in French and a particularly good knowledge of English, additional languages are a plus.
- You are skilled with MS Office, Outlook, Interne t and can also work with SAP.
- You have supervisory, organisational and project management skills and are good at writing scientific reports.
- You are able to give clear instructions.
- You have a strong attitude to quality and are real problem solver and decision maker.
- You show a positive and confident manner when talking to people.
- As a R&D Engineer Industrialisation you have a good chemical knowledge and the attitude to enlarge this knowledge within the working domain.
- McBride gives you the chance to work for the European #1 in household products.
- Take on a new challenge and an interesting job with the opportunity for self-development.
- We offer you varied work in the development lab field but as well on the field.
- Finally, we offer the chance to work in a dynamic team where teamwork is essential as well to decorate the Christmas tree.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 17 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs straight to your mailbox.