RA CMC Officer
- Science Talents
- Puurs Sint-Amands
RA CMC Officer
- Provide timely preparation high quality CMC regulatory documentation and support to contribute to global regulatory submissions and strategies.
- Author high- quality CMC documentation for HA submission, with support and guidance, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, assuring technical congruency and regulatory compliance, meeting agreed upon timelines.
- Prepare CMC response to health authority questions during development, registration and product lifecycle
- Identify the required documentation for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents in accordance with project timelines.
- Identify content, quality and/or timelines issues with source document
- Keep knowledge up to date with regard to regulatory guidelines
- Master degree in Science (e.g Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent or PhD
- Dutch, English fluent / oral and written
- Regulatory experience preferred, and/or experience in drug/biopharmaceutical
- Working knowledge of chemistry/biotechnology, analytics or pharmaceutical technology.
- Ability to critically evaluate data from a broad range of scientific disciplines
- Knowledge of regulatiions, guidelines for NCE’s and product life cycle maintenances is a plus
- Ability to work successfully with extended, multinational project team on multiple projects
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/ spoken communication and negotiation skills
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Group insurance
- Company car
- 7 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Quality' jobs in Mechelen straight to your mailbox.