- Permanent, Full-time
You become part of the team “Quant, Index portfolios and Process optimizations” in the front office equity department of KBC Asset Management. This multi-disciplinary team (backgrounds in engineering, economics and quantitative finance) is responsible for a wide range of activities:
- Daily fund management of approximately 50 equity portfolios;
- Research and innovation on portfolio management techniques and portfolio construction;
- First line financial risk management;
- Development and maintenance of quantitative tools and the front office architecture;
- Representation of the fund management directorate in important cross departmental projects;
- Content support to institutional and private sales teams.
You become responsible for the design, development and maintenance of front office tools that focus on portfolio risk analysis, data processing, investment model preparation, proprietary data management and integration with portfolio management and market data applications;
- Design, development, maintenance and architectural integration of the front office tools;
- Translation of business requirements into technical solutions;
- Coordination of application testing;
- Organization and prioritization of the development pipeline;
- Documentation and support for the developed applications;
- Daily cooperation and continuous alignment with the portfolio and process managers.
- You have a Master's degree in data science, economics, econometrics, mathematics, statistics,
- You are a life-long learner with strong analytical skills;
- You excel at data handling in Matlab. Python is a plus;
- You are familiar with database design, APIs and webservices;
- You have at least medium level application development skills and demonstrable experience;
- You love developing applications that will immediately add value to your team and direct colleagues;
- You like to work simultaneously at different tasks and projects, with variation in content, complexity, timings, criticality, …
- You are intrigued by opportunities and challenges regarding business architecture and operational excellence.
- You have a strong hands-on mentality.
#CriticalThinking #EffectiveCommunication #Proactive #ProblemSolving #BusinessInsight #Matlab #QuantitativeAnalytics #Python
- When you start with us, you will be appointed a mentor who will guide you through the organisation.
- We invest in you with an exceptional range of training and development opportunities.
- There are various growth opportunities within our organisation.
- You will be given a contract for an indefinite period with a competitive salary. In addition, you can benefit from a range of fringe benefits.
- You will also benefit from flexible working hours and teleworking.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Remote work
- 9 October
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis, Statistician' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.