- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
BVI® is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients. The business has been built on developing leading products and brands in each product segment that the business operates. BVI® supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
For its innovation unit (PhysIOL Intraocular Lenses) located in the Liège Science Park, BVI mandated Profile Group for the recruitment of their future QC Technician.
You report to the Supervisor Quality Control.
You are responsible to execute defined quality control measures supporting the product life cycle:
- Calibration of measurement equipment
- Process validation and re-validation tests
- Incoming goods inspection
- Verification and validation tests
You can assume additional functions (complaints, calibration, etc)
Key words: Technicien QC, quality control, contrôle qualité, technicien de laboratoire, QC, technicien de laboratoire QC,
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar experience
- Organization skills, multitasking, flexibility and autonomous
- Results oriented; problem solving
- Quality minded, rigorous and pro-active
- Fluent in French and in English
You are joining a dynamic & fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a global company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives that contribute to its success.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- English, French
- 27 August
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Quality' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.