QC Reviewer - GLP
- Experis Belgium
- Permanent, Full-time
QC Reviewer - GLP
Hainaut - CDI
#QC #GLP # GCLP #GDP #ISO17025 #review #SOP #documentation #BSL
Are you interested in the biotechnology and putting your knowledge of control quality to good use?
Our client is actively looking for a QC Reviewer to strengthen its activities. Our partner is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
What are your responsibilities?
As QC Reviewer, you are in charge to
- Perform QC review on experimental paperwork in timely fashion.
- Review data (tables, forms, calculations, etc.) and reports, as assigned;
- Review data tabulation and study related documents;
- Report findings to immediate supervisor to identify root cause and improvement opportunities;
- Help in implanting good quality control practices;
- Prepare the documentation to be transferred to the archives at study finalization;
- Review SOP/CSP;
- Complete tasks in compliance with GLPs, driving documents and current procedures;
- Work in collaboration with the Principal Scientists and Research Assistants to deliver quality data on time;
- Applies and train personnel on Good Documentation Practices (GDP);
- Performs biobanking-related activities (sample reception, tracking and inventory) in compliance with applicable procedures;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Train personnel on QC review, as needed.
You are graduated as a Master degree in Life Sciences. You have minimum of 2 years of experiences in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry. You have thorough knowledge of GLP and GCLP regulations, basic knowledge in biochemistry and immunology and knowledge of GCP, GCLP, ISO/IEC 17025 and GMP regulations. You demonstrate good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and high degree of initiative, sense of urgency and flexibility. You fluently speak English.
Must, you ave to accept to perform duties or supervise activities in Bio Safety Level (BSL) 1 or 2 facilities where biological samples may be either naturally or experimentally infected with potentially hazardous virus such as HIV, HCV, or CMV;
Employee is personally responsible for following Health and Safety guidelines/instructions.
This position can involve evening and/or week-end work.
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.
You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website experis.be. Do you have questions? You can contact or 0478/90.63.68.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 1 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Hainaut straight to your mailbox.