6 of 6Next
QA - Brabant Wallon
Experis Life Sciences is your partner in your search for professional opportunities.
Our expertise and our large client portfolio in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries allows us to make the good connections between your experience, your expectations and the needs of the market.
You will have the opportunity to enter various departments (R&D, Production, Supply Chain, QA, QC, RA, ...) according to your interests.
Do you like Quality Assurance and want to work in an innovative and international pharmaceutical industry?
This position is for you.
- You identify, investigate and manage potential quality risks
- You review the documentation (batch record, SOP, periodic assessments …)
- You manage and coordinate the out of specifications (OOS), deviations and change controls
- You support the operational teams in investigations, root causes and in the implementation of the associated CAPA plans as well as in change actions
- You follow and manage customer complaints
- You ensure compliance to local and international standards, Regulatory requirements and the Quality Management Systems (QMS) policies and procedures
Do you recognize yourself in this mission and want to know more?
Contact me :
If you do not find yourself in this offer but are looking for opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry, feel free to send your CV and visit our website www.experis.be
Other opportunities are available and may be suitable for you.
- You have a graduate degree in science or equivalent experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a good knowledge of the GMP environment
- You have relevant experience in Quality Assurance
- You are looking for a multidisciplinary environment where communication and team spirit are important
- You are solution-oriented and have good analytical skills
Our offer :
- You will sign a permanent contract
- You will receive several extra-legal benefits (company car, group and hospital insurance, lunch allowance,...)
- You will benefit from a personalized follow-up (training, follow-up of your career plan,...)
- You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Matthieu De Clercq
32 2 639 10 70
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)