- Profile Group
- Permanent, Full-time
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 30 years. Our goal is to help you in your job search, to optimize your solicitation process and to enhance your skills to succeed in a good interview.
Our client based in Liège is specialized in the Medical Device industry and is looking for a QA Officer to join their team.
- You ensure the follow-up of internal and external Q&A audits for the different teams
- You provide various administrative support
- You performs any other task required in the field of QA that relates to continuous improvement of processes
- You actively participate in certification audits, inspections and their preparation
- Your are the back up and support on management of documentation
- Batches release
- You are in charge of the release of packaging (linked to marketing)
- You release the products and touch-ups on a daily basis
- You validate certificates of analysis for export shipment purposes
- You validate the "quality signals": you ensure a daily review of the "quality signals" and check the consistency of the information given
- You are a supporter and facilitator of the CAPA and NC process
- you are a support for all the teams: you manage the administration and follow-up of internal training (access management, document control, etc.).
- You train all new recruits
Tags: QA, Quality assurance, Assurance qualité, libération des lots, batch release, CAPA
- You have a Master's degree with a scientific orientation or an equivalent
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a QA position
- You have good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- The MD SAP module holds no secrets for you
- You’re fluent in French and in English
- Your’re rigorous, multi-talented and a team player
You are joining a dynamic, fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives and contribute ideas that contribute to its success.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Academic Bachelor
- At least 2 years experience
- 16 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Liège straight to your mailbox.