Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
We are looking for an experienced process engineer, for a client in Antwerp. You will have the following tasks:
- Process development for device assembly and packaging.
- Commercialization activities including process and equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ),
- Verification and validation of test process and test fixtures
- Preparation and oversight of packaging development activities
As a Process Engineer, you have the following strengths:
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in device and packaging field and/or, manufacturing and/or R&D
- Experience with FDA regulated Design Control, Change Control and ISO 13485, Medical devices, Quality management systems
- Requirements for regulatory purpose, European Medical Device Directive is required
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Quality
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Beerse (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Company car