2 of 4Next
Donnez le meilleur de vous-même à l'énergie ! Rejoignez TOTAL : plus de 500 métiers différents dans 130 pays. Une entreprise responsable avec des standards de sécurité et d'éthique forts, des perspectives d'évolution de carrière variées, une culture de l'innovation et une mission partagée par les 100.000 collaborateurs du Groupe : rendre l'énergie meilleure jour après jour.
Polymer Processing Equipment Manager (m/f)
In a constantly changing world, our ability to identify and develop innovative technologies and processes has never been more crucial. This is the role of the Research & Development Department within the Chemical Refining (CR) Division.
More than 300 researchers located in two centres (France and Belgium) are committed to this, combining their experience and technical skills in their everyday work while ensuring that we are ready for production on our industrial platforms.
Increasing the use of natural gas, which emits less CO2, and biosourced raw materials, optimising the value of our industrial sites, developing new polymers, making plastic recycling possible and profitable, and reducing the environmental footprint of our activities are the major challenges of our research.
The Polymer Processing Equipment Manager guarantees the availability of the equipment and its proper functioning. He/She updates the tools and methods by upgrading the existing equipment and investments and also develops new equipment to meet new market and customer requirements.
In the course of his/her duties,
* He/She is responsible for the equipment and is tasked with
* purchasing, implementing and validating equipment (safety and quality in coordination with the process engineer)
* preventive maintenance, compliance, fault monitoring and management of technical procedures
* drafting change processes and end-of-life management for equipment
* He/She is responsible for investments and projects, managing
* investment budget proposals for the acquisition of new equipment in line with the strategic needs of research, in coordination with the process engineer.
* the process of purchasing new equipment - specifications, call for tenders, comparison, receipt, budget monitoring - taking into account HSE aspects upstream of the design of new equipment and modifications to existing equipment.
* the updating of investment and operating budgets in SAP.
* He/She is responsible for the management and safety projects ensuring
* periodic maintenance of equipment/instrumentation.
* awareness of and compliance with safety rules within the department, including colleagues outside the department
* the implementation of preventive actions to improve safety
* the updating of all documents relating to instrumentation, plans, risk and safety assessments, as well as compliance files in accordance with our directives, the specifications in force at TRTF and legal constraints.
* implementation of the actions defined in the prevention plan (control plan) and improvement projects (progress plan).
* Knowledge of CAD, CAE, simulation software is a plus
* Skills in cross-functional management, teamwork, adaptability, communication, negotiation and project management skills (use of Lean tools)
* Fluency in French and English essential
* La possibilité de participer à des projets de grande envergure et de prendre des responsabilités dans un groupe de taille mondiale, qui applique la technologie de pointe.
* Une évolution de carrière attrayante permettant de vous plonger dans un nouveau job, une nouvelle activité et une nouvelle culture.
* Une formation permanente.
* Un salaire compétitif et une large gamme d'avantages extra-légaux.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Product development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs at Total
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- English, French