4 of 10Next
PMO Officer Cultural Change
We are searching for a PMO Officer to strengthen our team of consultants in this domain. How will this challenge look like?
You will join a very motivated team, the MAD team (Making A Difference). Close collaboration and co-creation are our way of working. As Program Management Officer (PMO) for the cultural transformation program, you will work with the Scrum methodology.
You are in charge of the following:
- Animate and energize the Champions community to be the change agents of the program, ensuring follow-up of decisions and actions
- Collaborate to the conception, organisation, animation and follow-up of trainings, workshops and others actions in line with the program
- Ensure optimal information circulation and communication between program team/stakeholders
- Pro-active support to progress follow-up (planning, budget, KPIs, surveys, quality and impact, risks and issues) and related progress reporting
- Development and administration of program documentation
- Back-up for the Internal Communication
- You are reporting to the Program Manager Culture Change who is reporting to the Head of Internal Communication & Culture
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- At least a couple of years experience in a PMO assignment(s) where you have had success and pleasure. You know state-of-the-art project management tools, but also how to pragmatically adapt them to a given context/ company and avoid over-complexification
- Assertive with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, well organised, autonomous and result-oriented
- Team player who brings dynamism and positive energy
- Specific interest for human development in general and company culture in particular
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word have no secrets for you
- Fluent in Dutch or French and have a good command of the other language. You can also work in English
- Experience in change management is a plus
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
- Uitdagende projecten in lijn met jouw interesses en talenten
- Persoonlijke opvolging en open communicatie zowel voor als na indiensttreding
- Mogelijkheid tot het volgen van extra opleidingen
- Inspirerende netwerkevents en legendarische afterwork drinks
- Sterk netwerk van toonaangevende klanten
- Expertise binnen IT, Engineering en Life Sciences
- Een vliegende start voor elke junior, verdere groei en kennisdeling voor onze seniors
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
46 days left to apply
- Function type: Administrative clerk
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
- Company car