DYKA Group, part of Tessenderlo Group, is much more than just a manufacturer and distributor of plastic pipe systems and fittings. By transporting water, air and other energy sources in a reliable, efficient and sustainable way, our client does his share for a better planet every day. Moreover, Dyka Group does this with recycled or recyclable materials. Internationally, they are represented in 10 European Countries, with three brands: DYKA, BT Nyloplast and JDP.
The core of your responsibilities is to drive and manage the implementation of the strategic project
portfolio for DYKA Group and its entities and to develop and support internal project management
capabilities. More specifically on the following items:
- Strategic Project Stewardship: You strategically plan and oversee the project portfolio, ensuring they are on track to deliver the intended benefits. You'll be the guardian of project status, risks, interdependencies, and timelines.
- Project Oversight: You lead the PMO steering committee, fostering a clear project vision and facilitating communication with project teams at the entity level. You are also responsible for evaluating project outcomes and ensuring their successful closure.
- Project Management Development: As a leader, you champion the development of project management capabilities within the organization. You mentor and coach project managers, empowering them to excel in their roles and overcome challenges.
- Governance and Compliance: Upholding the internal project governance guidelines, methodologies, and tools is crucial. Your role is to ensure their consistent implementation across all projects.
- Resource Optimization: You align with the Management teams and the Leadership team the resource planning based on availability, qualifications and constraints.
- Knowledge Sharing: Active participation in the DYKA Group and Tessenderlo Group project management communities is expected of you. Your role includes sharing and implementing best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Safety Advocacy: You are at the forefront of promoting a safe working environment for all employees. You lead by example, install a culture of zero tolerance for policy breaches and ensure safety as a priority at every level of the organization.
- Leadership Reporting: You report directly to the Leadership team providing them with insights on the status and progress of the PMO key initiatives, identifying risks and offering recommendations.
- You have minimum 5 years of proven experience in project management within an industrial and production context and in an international organization.
- You make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information and bring it together in an integrated whole.
- Based on your profound project management experience, you are able to plan and prioritize work and deploy resources effectively to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- As a true problem solver, you take initiative to deploy solutions in a hands-on way, and know the most efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- You like building partnerships and encouraging coworkers and/or external partners to work together as a team to meet shared objectives.
- As a coach and mentor, you consistently share ideas, insight, and best practices to help team members reach their development goals and achieve optimal results.
- You have experience in formal project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, …).
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Dutch, English. and French.
- You are willing to travel occasionally, mainly short trips in Europe.
- Working in an ambitious and profitable company, with a clear ambition and strategy to grow.
- The chance to work on challenging projects helping develop the organisation.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.
Questions? Contact Greg Antierens at Show number.
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.