17 of 17Next
Secretary Plus is the number one agency for selecting, recruiting, assigning, outsourcing and training multilingual management assistants. As the market leader for over seventeen years, we provide customised service, are able to function in an advisory role, and serve as a benchmark as well as a reference in our sector. Secretary Plus can find you the ideal position that matches your qualification. For temporary assignments, permanent positions or client projects, we always take your experience, competencies and wishes into account.
Personal Assistant for international company at Brussels Central Station
As experienced Personal Assistant you will work for an innovative and international company. They are located in Brussel, near central station, which is very easily accessible. Their aim is to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
- You will act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- You will manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments;
- You will book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation;
- You will organize events and conferences;
- You will type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence;
- You will follow up the holiday planning of CCT members, and set up and monitoring Country Chair budget, etc;
- You will conduct or prepare any research that the reporting manager may require.
- You hold a Bachelor diploma and have at least 5 year experience as Personal Assistant;
- You are multilingual (at least NL / FR / ENG) with pronounced editorial skills;
- You have excellent PC tools knowledge in particular MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- You are a brilliant multi-tasker, able to work autonomously and discreetly and have an impeccable organization;
- You are able to process sensitive data and handle all correspondence and dictation with uncompromised integrity and confidentiality;
- You work with speed and decisiveness.
The client offers a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. In addition to a good salary and a bonus system, you can expect excellent terms of employment including group insurance, medical insurance, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and an above industry standard number of vacation days. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
Avenue de Tervurenlaan 270 – 272
Building The Gradient – 2nd floor
T +32 (0)2 289 06 90
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
15 days left to apply
- Function type: Management assistant / secretary
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs via Secretary Plus Brussel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Individual hospital insurance
- Culture and sports cheques
- Eco Cheque