- Fixed-term, Full-time
Are you a Business/ Performance Analyst and looking for a new challenge in Brussels?
Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
Within Finance, Management Control is the department that assists the senior management of the businesses in making the right decisions towards the future by providing correct financial information and analyses on their performance.
You will get a broad A to Z view on the cost accounting and reporting chain, from making sure that cost (accruals) are correctly booked in the right period to explaining the main variances (compared to budget and to last year) to senior management
- You are in charge of running the monthly closing process: contact with the accounting teams to ensure correct accrual bookings, correct allocation of the costs, reconciliations, ...
- You analyse cost evolutions over time and compared to budgets. Based on this analysis you make the reporting for senior management
- You assist in the yearly budget process
- You make specific analyses and advises for the management
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor / master in economics or similar
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experience with accounting and financial reporting
- Preferable banking knowledge
- Good expertise in MS Office (mainly Excel)
- Good knowledge of French, English and Dutch
- Analytical and critical mindset, problem-solver
Freelance / Consulting project March '21 - June '21
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- 19 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Financial analysis' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.