- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
The IT Support Specialist provides a high-quality IT Service to stay competitive in an increasingly interconnected world. The customer´s digital journey continues, to enable them to run business at full speed. This position reports to the IT Manager – Benelux.
IT support for Rental sites in Europe:
- IT infrastructure set up and support in cooperation with the IT internal departments.
- Assist the integration of acquisitions in the IT systems (LTS).
- Wynne ERP system rollout and support: rollout to existing Rental locations in Europe, provide support for issues with: access and account creation, invoicing, printing, status reports.
- Management and support of printers, laptops & system accesses, smart phones, AD accounts & accesses.
- Sharepoint ambassador for Rental Europe (in cooperation with an IT consultant).
- Strong technical knowledge of troubleshooting PC’s, laptops, Windows 7/10.
- A broad knowledge of the different technologies used at the client and available in their industry to give a good overall understanding of IT.
- Educational requirements: university degree or equivalent experience.
- Certification within ITIL (Foundation) is a benefit.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written is a must.
- Second language French is a benefit.
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fullfill or exceed expectations.
- A team player and natural diplomate who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders.
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise.
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency.
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age).
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives.
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction - Innovation.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us via mail at email@example.com.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Company car
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Production & support' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.