New Mold Development Engineer
- Permanent, Full-time
New Mold Development Engineer
Tupperware, market leader and trendsetter in the field of household commodities and related plastic products, is known in the first place for its exceptional quality. The same applies to its manufacturing plant in Aalst, which is exemplary for other manufacturing sites.
The production facility in Aalst is a pilot plant for Tupperware worldwide with focus on introduction of new products and technologies, automation and R&D. With Tupperware Aalst you choose for a high-tech environment with a human face.
For more than 70 years, Tupperware has been committed to making a positive impact on the world. Through products focusing on helping people reduce their individual impact on the environment through the use of reusable, durable and easy-to-use solutions that minimize plastic and food waste.
To strengthen their product innovation team in Aalst, they are looking for a creative New Mold Development Engineer.
As New Mold Development Engineer you work in direct contact with product development, design, mold makers, debugging plants and manufacturing worldwide to bring input related to mold design during development of the new products. Hereby you have following tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in technical meetings for new in-house products, duplicate projects and potentially rejuvenation projects worldwide.
- Organize technical review with worldwide Manufacturing and Product Development Engineers to receive input before preliminary mold concept in relation with: product design, mold design, specific process requirements.
- Review of the preliminary mold concept before quotation and share with worldwide Manufacturing for approval.
- Analyze Mold Flow results and share outcome with worldwide Manufacturing and Product Development Engineers.
- Coordinate new mold test preparation (raw material, number of pieces, specific test requirements).
- Follow up mold approval: sample distribution, reporting follow up, explanation and review with quality, manufacturing and mold maker for mold debugging actions and plan.
- Follow up mold delivery with logistics.
- Follow up on mold debugging actions with Manufacturing during final debugging.
- Data transfer to worldwide Mold Engineering and to Mold Makers.
- Prepare and release product CAD-files for duplicates and potentially rejuvenations worldwide.
- You have a master or bachelor in mechanics, specialization molds, ... or equivalent through experience.
- You have already some experience with injection molds as mold maker, mold designer, mold engineer or technical buyer.
- Furthermore you have knowledge of 3D CAD software and preferably Siemens NX.
- You are able to work independently and be responsible for implementing and monitoring tasks. You can work, meet and make decisions as part of a team.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- You will work at a worldwide market leading and trendsetting company in a high tech environment with a human face.
- A varied and responsible function with a lot of internal and international contacts.
- A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits.
Ing. Gert Van de Walle
Sales & Recruitment Consultant - AUSY Engineering
Pauline Van Pottelsberghelaan 12 - 9051 Gent
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 5 January
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Research & development' jobs in Eastern Flanders straight to your mailbox.